Hypnotherapy can change your life …why not use it?

So many people want to gain confidence or lose weight, stop smoking or deal with stress, how about YOU?  Hypnotherapy may be the key to these or many other problems which occur in life. Come on in, investigate here, ACT NOW!!

Warm wishes
Den

Watch more videos:

– DBS enhanced certificate

– Fully Insured

– Listed on NHS Directory of Complementary Practitioners

iwchamber Print guild2 aphp logonch logoghr logo (senior practitioner) - RGB - web

23 comments on “Hypnotherapy can change your life …why not use it?
  1. denclare says:

A reply from a happy and healthy smoker I stopped smoking 15 years ago!
    Hello my name is Graham it is now about 15 years that I gave up smoking it was with the help of a course of hypnotherapy which I think was amazing . Many thanks to Den Clare I did not think it was possible but it really WORKS . Thank You .

2. denclare says:

A lovely email received from Irene:

Hello Den,
    I am pleased to report that there has been a huge improvement regarding the arrhythmia, It is much less frequent and intrusive but even more than that I am getting comments like “You’re looking well” “You’re different. what happened?” My son Scott told me to slow down when we were walking from the car to the Seaview Hotel for lunch. A bit of flirtatious flattery didn’t come amiss either, could be a “Watch this space !”

You have changed my life very much for the better and I am grateful and so pleased about that, cannot thank you enough. Warmest regards aren’t sufficient so.

Love, Irene.

3. Jane Woodford says:

Hi if possible would you beable to email me some prices of your cd or dvd’s on weight issues please. Thankyou Jane.

• Den says:

Hi Jane
      See my website http://www.uk-hypnotherapy.com for all details of my services.
      The Cd or MP3 downloads are £10, or if you would like CD’s posted add £2 for postage.
      Do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
      warm wishes
      Den 🙂

4. hypnosis says:

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website. It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I’ve
    had this happen previously. Kudos

• Den says:

I think it must be your browser as I have not heard of this before.
      If you have further problems after you have checked let me know.
      Warm wishes